The Clerk of Circuit Court utilizes a central cashiering department for collection of all fees, fines & service charges as set forth in Florida Statutes. The cashier accepts payments on behalf of the following departments: Recording, Criminal Courts, Civil Courts, Traffic citations, Juvenile and Child Support. See the Board of County Commissioners Cashier page for information on payments to the Utilities, Permitting, Zoning and Planning departments.
General Office Payment Types
The Clerk's office accepts:
- Business checks and personal checks in US Funds with valid Driver's License or state ID, all checks will be made payable to Clerk of Circuit Court.
- Money order or cashier's check in US Funds
- Escrow Account
- Credit card and debit cards; Debit cards must have a Visa or Master Card logo and be usable without a pin number. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express are accepted*, with valid driver's license or state ID.
- Credit card authorization form must be presented with each transaction.
*There is a non-refundable service fee per transaction for credit card payment services. Civitek administers this service charge. The Clerk's Office does not keep any part of this fee. Your credit card statement will display the vendor name of Civitek. For information on refunds or general inquiries, please call customer support at (877) 326-8689.
* The person presenting the credit or debit card must be the name imprinted on the card.
P.O. Box 25400
Bradenton, FL 34206
1115 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton, Florida 34205