The Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller continues to offer limited in-person services
As of May 1, 2020, the Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller continues to offer limited in-person services. As a result of the coronavirus pandemic, we continue to serve the community to the best of our ability on-line, on the phone and with some office resources. In accordance with Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order 20-23, all judiciaries and Clerk’s Offices across the state are operating on essential services only, as defined by the courts, through May 29, 2020. Please know we are working in conjunction with the courts on a plan to move from a modified service format to more of our normal counter services as soon as possible in a responsible and safe manner. We will update the public immediately when we find out what date that will be.
These are the limited services we continue to provide to the community:
- Staff is on hand to help those in need of domestic violence injunctions, restraining orders as well as paperwork for Baker Act and Marchman Act proceedings.
- Traffic citation payments can be placed in the lobby drop box, paid through the mail and paid electronically on our website from the pay on-line link.
- Official records, other paper pleadings as well as other payments can be placed in the designated drop box in the lobby.
- Official records, other paper pleadings and payments can also be mailed to our office at: The Manatee Clerk of Court, P.O. Box 25400, Bradenton, FL 34206.
- Child support payments are still being processed on-line. Visit this website for more information: https://floridarevenue.com/childsupport. Child support payments can also be made at a kiosk located in the lobby of the Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller’s office.
- Marriage licenses are still being offered. They are available by appointment only. Apply on-line at: https://www.manateeclerk.com/marriage-application. Then, call to make an appointment: (941) 741-4020.
- Jury trials in Florida’s Court System are suspended through Friday, May 29, 2020.
We are encouraging everyone to stay home to protect against the spread of COVID19 and take advantage of our online services. Visit: https://www.manateeclerk.com/ for more information or call us with your questions at: 941-749-1800.