The Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller’s Remains Closed to the Public
The Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller’s office wants to remind everyone that we are closed to the public. While in-person services are limited due to the coronavirus emergency, our office is still offering resources to the community.
- Staff is still on hand to help those in need of domestic violence injunctions, restraining orders as well as paperwork for Baker Act and Marchman Act proceedings.
- A kiosk is in the lobby for those who need to make traffic citation or child support payments.
- A drop off box is available in the lobby for official records, other paper pleadings as well as payments.
- Official records, other paper pleadings and payments can also be mailed to our office at: The Manatee Clerk of Court, P.O. Box 25400, Bradenton, FL 34206.
- Child support payments are still being processed on-line. These payments are not accepted through the mail. For more information, visit: https://floridarevenue.com/childsupport/Pages/default.aspx.
Despite the services that we continue to offer, we are encouraging everyone to stay home to protect against the spread of COVID19 and take advantage of our online services. Visit: https://www.manateeclerk.com/ for more information or call us with your questions at: 941-749-1800.